- Coming Soon
- On Sale
- Shop By Brand
- Cellular Signal
- CI Tools
- Connectivity Boxes
- Digital Signage
- Installation parts & Accessories
- Lighting/Shade Control
- Media Distribution
- Outdoor Displays
- Power & Protection
- Projection Screens
- Rack Products
- Shading Solutions
- Security & Surveillance
- System Management
- Video Wall/Multi-Viewer
- Wire & Cable
- Wireless Collaboration
- Brand Authorization
ATLONA - SOFT CODEC CONFERENCING SYSTEM
The AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT provides AV switching, USB and HDMI extension, plus system control for huddle spaces using PC-based conferencing codecs such as Skype®, WebEx®, and GoToMeeting®. The transmitter and receiver kit offers five video inputs shared between both devices for HDMI, DisplayPort, and analog video signals. To simplify conference room device management, the kit provides three USB type B connectors for host computers. Two built-in USB hubs, one on the transmitter and one on the receiver, allow for numerous Human Interface Devices (HID) as well as USB cameras and microphones. For the HDMI inputs, the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT is compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color subsampling. All audio, video, data, control, USB, and Ethernet transmission between the two devices is carried over a single, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT link up to 328 feet (100 meters).
Simple meetings demand simple systems. Attendees want to walk into a meeting space, open their laptop, and start a cloud-based conference. But to get quality results, systems are designed with AV Extenders, USB extenders, USB hubs, remote controls, cameras, microphones and all the associated cable runs. The AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT was designed to eliminate the clutter and system complexity in huddle spaces where USB cameras and microphones are incorporated into professional AV systems with just two devices and a single category cable. This kit also excels in hybrid rooms where a traditional HDVS system is required for one meeting but also for rooms needed cloud-based conferencing.
The AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT also supports the Atlona Management System (AMS), a powerful network software platform that integrates product configuration, management and updating. Specially designed for IP-controllable Atlona Products, the Atlona Management System reduces installation time and enables remote monitoring and support. To learn more please visit AT-SW-AMS.
Automatic Display Control
Offering first-of-its-kind display capabilities, the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT allows display control using CEC, TCP/IP or RS-232 signals. This means that many more types of displays can be controlled, costs are reduced, and that wiring is simplified. In a commercial setting, when a switcher is integrated with a display, the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT forces the display to power on automatically when a laptop is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by auto-display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
- CEC - The AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT features Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) providing simplified display control for a significant reduction in the cost of the display (compared to an RS-232 controlled display). CEC is a communication channel incorporated in the HDMI specification allowing connected devices to control each other.
- TCP/IP - The TCP/IP signal can be transmitted either through an independent LAN connection or through the HDBaseT connection when connected to an AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receiver which allows Ethernet over HDBaseT. The LAN port on the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT not only connects to the T-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT, it also extends out the HDBaseT connection through an internal hub. A connected router is required to manage IP addresses.
- RS-232 - Many displays including projectors, commercial flat panel displays, and some consumer displays can be controlled using the RS-232 signal directly from the switcher. The receiver is able to send commands using RS-232 for automatic display control to compatible displays.
- FLEXIBLE, POWER BUTTON - The power button on the front panel can be set to either turn the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT on/off or it can be set to control the attached display. In addition to using the front panel power button, display on/off commands can be triggered automatically based on presence of video signals, or by a third-party control system using either TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR signals.
- SWITCHER OR DISPLAY VOLUME CONTROL - Volume control buttons on the front panel can control the volume of any device that allows volume control using TCP/IP or RS-232, such as a flat panel display, DSP, or another switcher. This gives great flexibility to the system design.
- MUTLIPLE POINTS OF CONTROL - Since all these commands can be sent using TCP/IP, it becomes simple to have multiple control points in a larger system. The AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT could be used as an input device for an AT-UHD-CLSO-824 and the buttons would then be able to manage a variety of functions such as “Show me” and volume.
Automatic input selection on the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT detects an active video signal, rather than looking for the 5-volt, hot plug signal. This means that devices such as DVRs, DisplayPort adaptors and other devices that keep the 5-volt hot, no longer trigger the automatic input selection. This gives far more reliable performance with these products.
The AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT is ideal for:
- Soft Codec teleconferences using Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Bluejeans™ and others where the room is configured with a display and web cam at the front plus a USB mic near the presenters. The switcher/transmitter is placed near the presenters offering multiple AV signal types for several presenter laptops. The USB mic and any HIDs are plugged into the transmitter and signals are sent over HDBaseT to the receiver. The slim and compact receiver is placed behind the display where the USB camera is plugged in and is recognized by the laptop plugged into the transmitter. HDMI and control connections are made to the display from the receiver.
*Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
CONFIGURED AND MANAGED BY AMS
The AT-HDVS-300-KIT also supports the Atlona Management System (AMS), a powerful network software platform that integrates product configuration, management and updating. Specially designed for IP-controllable Atlona Products, the Atlona Management System reduces installation time and enables remote monitoring and support. To learn more please visit AT-SW-AMS.
Integrates PCs, USB webcams and USB mics for presentations and teleconferences:
- Brings advanced conferencing capabilities to huddle spaces and small meeting rooms; Reduces the number of system components needed for soft codec-based conferences
- Removes operational barriers for system users; Lowers overall system costs
Four input AV switcher with USB hub and Ethernet-enabled, extended distance HDBaseT extension:
- Delivers 4K/UHD video, audio, 100Base-T Ethernet, power with USB management and control through a single cable
- Reduces cable counts and floor box connections between source, control system, router, and display to a single cable
Receiver with additional HDMI input, USB hub, and PoE:
- Provides an additional system input at the display for fixed PCs; Ideal for systems with USB 3.0 cameras attached to the PC
- Expands system design flexibility without increasing integration costs
Bi-directional USB 2.0 extension between conference table and display:
- Three USB type B interfaces for connection to host computers and five USB type A ports
- Eliminates separate USB switchers, transmitters, and receivers
Automatic display control:
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of switcher. Control signals transmitted via CEC, IP, or RS-232
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems. Enables display and volume control directly or with AT-UHD-EX-100CE. CEC enables control of low-cost consumer displays
Automatic input selection using video detection technology:
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
EDID management and HDCP management:
- Manages EDID communications between source and display; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; enables PC output to non-compliant codecs
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Supports high-resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
- Supports up to HDCP 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
- *4K/UHD capability is supported through the HDMI inputs. The DisplayPort input accepts signals up to 1080p resolution.
AV, Ethernet, power and control over HDBaseT:
- Delivers 4K/UHD video, audio, 100Base-T Ethernet, power and control through a single cable
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system router and display
Power over Ethernet for remote-powered HDBaseT receivers:
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required at transmitter; saves time and integration costs
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID, and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone, or PC in the field
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure (TX only)
- Installs easily in rack-mounted systems with included 19” rack-mount brackets
- Simplifies installations; allows two units to be mounted together
Works with AMS
- This IP-controllable product can be remotely managed by the Atlona Management System software
- Integrates product configuration, management, and updates to reduce installation time and enable remote support
- User guide, desktop power supply, detachable power cable, mounting bracket
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
|Video||4096×2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 3840×2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 2048x1080p, firstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i|
|VESA||2560×2048, 2560×1600, 2048×1536, 1920×1200, 1680×1050, 1600×1200, 1600×900, 1440×900, 1400×1050, 1366×768, 1360×768, 1280×1024, 1280×800 1280×768, 1152×768, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480|
|Colour Space||YUV, RGB|
|Chroma Subsampling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0*|
|Colour Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit|
|HDMI IN & HDBaseT OUT||PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X|
|Sample Rate||32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz|
|Bit Rate||up to 24-bit|
|Distance||CAT5e/6 @ 4K - up to 70 meters |
CAT5e/6 @ 1080p - up to 100 meters
CAT6a/7 @ 4K - up to 100 meters
HDMI IN/OUT @ 4K - up to 5 meters
HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p - up to 10 meters
|HDCP||Switchable – Compliant/Non-compliant – 1.4|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|
|Supply||Input: AC100-240V ~ 50/60Hz |
Output: DC 48V
|Dimensions of TX (H x W x D)||44 x 224.25 x 261 (mm)|
|Dimensions of RX (H x W x D)||26 x 109 x 127 (mm)|
|Device Weight TX||1.2 kg|
|Device Weight RX||0.28 kg|
|Certification (unit)||CE, FCC|
|Certification (power supply)||CE, FCC, Level VI, RoHS, cULus, RCM, CCC|