- Coming Soon
- On Sale
- Shop By Brand
- Cellular Signal
- CI Tools
- Connectivity Boxes
- Digital Signage
- Installation parts & Accessories
- Lighting/Shade Control
- Media Distribution
- Outdoor Displays
- Power & Protection
- Projection Screens
- Rack Products
- Shading Solutions
- Security & Surveillance
- System Management
- Video Wall/Multi-Viewer
- Wire & Cable
- Wireless Collaboration
- Brand Authorization
ATLONA OMEGATM SERIES HDMI OVER HDBASETTM AV RECEIVER WITH USB, CONTROL AND POE, 4K/UHD AT 60 HZ, 4:2:0, TYPE-A, 19-PIN HDMI OUT
The Atlona AT-OME-EX-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). Part of the OmegaTM Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-EX-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and receives IR, RS-232, and IP control signals. With a matching HDBaseT transmitter, the integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-EX-RX includes two USB interfaces for devices such as a camera, soundbar, or display. This receiver is ideal for use with Omega Series transmitters as well as switchers with HDBaseT outputs. Also available is the OME-EX-KIT which includes the OME-EX-TX and OME-EX-RX.
The OME-EX-RX incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-EX-RX can remotely power the OME-EX-TX or other Omega Series transmitter through Power over Ethernet (PoE). It can also be remotely powered by an Omega Series switcher. The Ethernet port on the OME-EX-RX is for IP pass-through with the transmitter.
FEATURESHDBaseT Receiver for HDMI, Ethernet, Power, Control, and USB up to 330 ft (100 m)
- Receives HDMI up to 330 ft (100 m) at 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable.
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation.
- Two USB type-A ports for peripheral devices such as a camera or display.
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications.
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4.
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players.
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices.
- Supplies industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE over HDBaseT to an OME-EX-TX or other Omega Series transmitter.
- Also can be remotely powered by an Omega Series switching with an HDBaseT output.
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces.
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces.
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems.
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
- Complete System Integration
The OME-EX-RX and an Omega Series switcher together provide a comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution for meeting rooms and other AV presentation spaces.
- Video Conferencing and Interactive Displays
The OME-EX-RX and a compatible Omega Series transmitter or switcher are ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with PCs, cameras, speakerphones, and microphones. They can also provide AV and USB extension for a touch-enabled display, allowing remote PC control at a meeting table or other location.
- CE, RoHS, FCC Compliant
|Type||4K/UHD, HDMI Over HDBaseTTM|
|Video Resolution||4096 x 2160 (DCI) at 60/30/24 hz, 3840 x 2160 (UHD) at 60/50/24/25/30 hz, 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 hz, 1080i at 25/29.97/30 hz, 720p at 30/50/59.94/60 hz|
|VESA Mounting Pattern||2560 x 2048, 2560 x 1600, 2048 x 1536, 1920 x 1200, 1680 x 1050, 1600 x 1200, 1600 x 900, 1440 x 900, 1400 x 1050, 1366 x 768, 1360 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 800 1280 x 768, 1152 x 768, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480|
|Color Space||YUV, RGB|
|Chroma Subsampling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0|
|Color Depth||8-Bit, 10-Bit, 12-Bit|
|Supported Audio Format||PCM 2 CH, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, DolbyR Digital, DTS 5.1, DolbyR Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby AtmosR, DTSR, DTS-HD Master AudioTM, DTS:X|
|Audio Sample Rate||32 khz, 44.1 khz, 48 khz, 88.2 khz, 96 khz, 176.4 khz, 192 khz|
|Audio Bit Rate||Upto 24 Bit|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2|
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0|
|Maximum TMDS Clock||300 Mhz|
|Resolution/Distance||HDMI: 15 ft (4K/UHD), 30 ft (1080p), Cat5e/6: 295 ft (4K/UHD), 330 ft (1080p), Cat6a/7: 330 ft (4K/UHD), 330 ft (1080p)|
|Connectors||(1) Type-A, 19-Pin Female HDMI Out, (1) Mini-USB FW, (1) RJ-45, HDBaseT Out, (2) USB Type-A USB 2.0 Device, (1) RJ-45, 10/100 Mbps LAN, (1) 4-Pin Captive Screw RS-232/IR, (1) 3-Pin DIN 48 VDC|
|Control||CEC, RS-232, IR, IP|
|Indicator||(1) Green LED (Power), (1) Yellow LED (Link)|
|Power Supply||100 - 240 VAC at 50/60 hz (Input), 48 VDC, 0.83 A (Output)|
|Power Consumption||23 W|
|Temperature Rating||0 - 122 deg F (Operating), -4 to 140 deg F (Storage)|
|Includes||(1) 4-Pin Captive Screw Connectors, (2) Mounting Plates, (2) Mounting Screws, (1) 48 VDC Power Supply, (1) Installation Guide|
|Dimensions||8.62 Inch W x 5.98 Inch D x 1.02 Inch H|