- Coming Soon
- On Sale
- Shop By Brand
- Cellular Signal
- CI Tools
- Connectivity Boxes
- Digital Signage
- Installation Parts & Accessories
- Lighting/Shade Control
- Media Distribution
- Outdoor Displays
- Power & Protection
- Projection Screens
- Rack Products
- Shading Solutions
- Security & Surveillance
- Video Wall/Multi-Viewer
- Wire & Cable
- Wireless Collaboration
- Brand Authorization
- Resource Guide
You May Qualify for a FREE PAV-DRIVER-C4!
To receive the PAV-DRIVER-C4 at no cost, you must qualify through one of the following criteria:
- Any Purpose AV NVR purchase
- A minimum of three (3) Purpose AV cameras on the same invoice
- Dealer showroom/demo system (authorized by BDM)
Purpose AV Driver for Control4
Purpose AV produces a range of PTZ and non-PTZ based IP cameras for a range of residential and commercial applications. As one of our top requested drivers, we have created the ultimate Purpose AV driver for Control4.
This driver enhances the integration of Purpose AV by offering functionality that allows the cameras to push the boundaries of security and home automation. This means that surveillance is no longer just for security, but can also be used to trigger motion-based programming like lighting.
What cool things can we do with this driver?
- The driver's auto setup functionality makes configuration of the cameras quick and easy.
- This driver provides the ability to attach snapshots to Control4 Push Notifications (4sight required). Tie this in with the camera's motion events and your customer can get notified (with an image) if the camera detections motion.
- This camera provides live feedback of events which is useful if you want to tie in lighting to motion and other events.
What products will this work for?
This will work with Purpose AV's range of IP cameras. Please test prior to licence purchase.
What about Purpose AV's NVR range?
The driver supports cameras connected to the rear of NVRs for live view of cameras along with PTZ and events.
PAV Driver Activation
Please visit the PAV Driver page for details on how to obtain your activation license.
- Control4 OS 3.0 Support
- Supports PTZ and non-PTZ Cameras on the local network or connected directly to an NVR
- View live camera stream on Control4 interface
- PTZ control (Up, Down, Left, Right, Preset, Zoom)
- Control4 Push Notification Snapshot Support (push notification photos to mobile phones)
- Live Events
- Auto-sensing and re-connection of alert stream loss
- Auto import of events including
- VMD (video motion detection)
- Tamper Detection
- Disk Full
- Disk Error
- Line Motion
- Field Motion
- Video Mismatch
- Region Entrance
- Region Exiting
- Unattended Baggage
- Attended Baggage
- Ability to bind events to contact drivers in Control4 (eg motion sensor driver)
- Programming Commands
- Day Night Mode
- Goto Preset
- Auto Flip
- Back to origin
- One touch patrol
- Reboot camera
- Auto Setup of Camera
- You can set camera resolution configuration for best performance for Control4 via a single button press from Composer
- You can set the current position as either a pre-set or home from Composer