- Coming Soon
- On Sale
- Shop By Brand
- A/V Racks
- Bulk Wire & Connectors
- Cellular Signal Booster
- Commercial Speakers
- Connectivity Boxes
- Digital Signage
- Lighting Control & Shading Solutions
- Media Distribution
- Outdoor TVs
- Projectors & Screens
- Structured Wiring
- Tools & Hardware
- Video Wall/Multi-Viewer
- Wireless Collaboration
- Brand Authorization
- Resource Guide
RUSSOUND BLUETOOTH MIXER AMPLIFIER WITH TUNER AND USB, 60 W, 60 HZ - 15 KHZ
70V/100V Mixer Amp with Bluetooth, Tuner and MP3 Audio
The MixAmp-60 Mixer Amplifier with MP3, FM tuner and Bluetooth, is ideal for schools, supermarkets, convenience stores, banks, retail stores and similar environments. It is an all-in-one solution with built-in audio sources, pre-amp mixing, audio amplification, expandability to external sources, microphones, etc., in one small, rack-mountable chassis.
The MixAmp-60 integrates combinations of up to 3 microphones and 4 external audio sources in addition to its built-in FM Tuner, Bluetooth receiver, USB, and SD card MP3 player.
Convenient front panel controls allow for precise volume level of all connected sources as well as an integrated LCD display showing currently selected audio from the built-in sources. Background Music (BGM) and Music On Hold (MOH) integration are available as well as a Telephone Paging Input. Phantom Power is available for the primary microphone as well as adjustable ducking levels.
The MIXAMP-60 speaker output connections work the same as any 70-volt amplifier, simply connect one conductor to the "COM" common connection and the other conductor to either 70V, 100V, 4?, 8?, or 16? depending on your application.
- Compact Design
- Built-in 70 V/100 V transformer technology
- Tabletop amplifier with MP3 player, FM radio and Bluetooth
- 60 W Power Output Speaker outputs of 70 V, 100 V, 4 Ohm, 8 Ohm, and 16 Ohm
- MP3 player with USB/SD input on front panel, IR remote control for MP3 player, FM radio and Bluetooth
- LED indicators for power, clipping, protection and signal
- Mic 1 is a balanced XLR input with configurable phantom power support. Mics 2 and 3 are switchable, unbalanced, removable screw-down Phoenix connectors types and can alternate between microphones or line inputs.
- Includes a built-in telephone input with VOX priority and MOH (Music on Hold) output.
- Convenient Front-Panel Volume Controls for all physical inputs, MP3/FM, master volume as well as bass/treble
- Line out for use with an optional external amplifier if more power is needed
- Built-in short-circuit, clipping, overload and over temperature protection
- CE Certified
2-year Limited Warranty
|Frequency Response||60 Hz - 15 kHz (+/-3 dB)|
|Output Power||60 W|
|Speaker Output||70 V/100 V/4 Ohm/8 Ohm/16 Ohm, RCA Line Out|
|Connector Type||(1) XLR, (2) Phoenix Mic Connector, (3) Mic/Line Inputs, (2) RCA Line Inputs, (1) TEL Input (1) RCA Line Output|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>=72 dB (Mic), >=85 dB (Line)|
|Power Supply||110 - 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||100 W|
|Dimensions||12.6 Inch W x 8.27 Inch D x 3.54 Inch H|
|Includes||(1) Set of Rack Mount Ears with Mounting Screws, (1) Power Cord, (1) Installation Manual|