- Coming Soon
- On Sale
- Shop By Brand
- Cellular Signal
- CI Tools
- Connectivity Boxes
- Digital Signage
- Installation parts & Accessories
- Lighting/Shade Control
- Media Distribution
- Outdoor Displays
- Power & Protection
- Projection Screens
- Rack Products
- Shading Solutions
- Security & Surveillance
- System Management
- Video Wall/Multi-Viewer
- Wire & Cable
- Wireless Collaboration
- Brand Authorization
RUSSOUND - HALF-RACK DIGITAL 2-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
The A2100 Digital Amplifier is designed to add high quality, high powered stereo amplification to any audio system. Ideal for adding extra power wherever needed or for adding additional speakers as needed, it is the perfect choice for larger rooms or outdoor zones. The space-saving design allows for an easy fit in any equipment rack and the installer-friendly integration features allow it to blend seamlessly into a system and activate automatically with other devices as needed.
- High Quality Digital Amplification: By utilizing the latest Class D digital amplification technology, the A2100 offers an impressive 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms with less than 0.1% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N).
- Half-Rack Size: The benefit of a modern digital amplification system is that the A2100 takes up a half-rack space and is only 1U high. Each A2100 includes a complete rack-mounting kit in the box to mount either a single A2100 or to link two Russound half-rack components together into a single 1U rack space.
- 4-ohm Stable Design: Don’t let the small size fool you. Designed to handle an impedance as low as 4 ohms allows a total of four 8-ohm speakers to be used with the A2100 amplifier.
- Bridgeable to 225 Watts: If 100 watts isn’t enough for you, the A2100 includes a bridge option that allows you to bridge both channels into a single incredibly powerful 225-watt output. Combine two A2100 units together in the same system and you can have a stereo output at 225-watts per channel at 8 ohms, all in a 1U design.
- Buffered Line Outs: The A2100 includes a stereo buffered line output that can be used for daisy-chaining additional amplifiers to your system. By using the integrated line outputs, you can add multiple amplifiers and create an expansive audio zone for very large rooms or outdoor zones that require additional power or more speakers.
- System Integration Features: The A2100 has all of the features needed to integrate fully with any other audio components. It has three modes of operation: Always On, Auto On (Signal Sensing), and Trigger.
- Removable Screw-down Connectors: Installer-friendly connectors are used for all speaker connections, allowing audio professionals to lock in all connections for a long-lasting, trouble-free installation that is still easy to service and adjust throughout the life of the system. All connectors accept up to 12ga wire.
- Worldwide Power Supply: Designed for worldwide operation, the automatic internal switching power supply can handle any voltage from 100v to 240v at 50/60Hz. The A2100 is available in two versions, one with a US power cord included, and an international version, the A2100i, which includes the three most popular international power cords: Euro, UK, and Australian.
- Cord Lock: The rear panel of the A2100 includes a removable cord lock that can be used to secure the power cord to prevent accidental disconnects when servicing the system, moving wires, or pivoting a rack full of gear. No more frustrating service calls for a simple unplugged unit.
- Flexible Mounting Options: While easy to rack mount, the A2100 also includes the option of using the rack ears to mount it to a wall or other flat surface like the interior of a cabinet. The elegant design also permits its use in a table-top application for use on a shelf or cabinet.
- Trusted 2-year Warranty: The A2100 comes with a generous 2-year limited warranty on all parts and labor. While consumer products often offer warranties of as little as 90 days, the advanced design and high quality components of the A2100 are built for lasting quality that customers can trust for their home or business.
|Shipping Dimensions||15" (W) x 4.75" (H) x 11.25" (D) |
(38 x 12 x 28.6 cm)
|Shipping Weight||6.75 lbs (3.1kg)|
|Continuous Output Power||100W @ 8 Ohms < 0.1% THD+N |
125W @ 4 Ohms < 0.5% THD +N
225W Bridged @ 8 Ohms < 0.2% THD+N
|Minimum Impedance||Stereo mode - 4 ohms |
bridged mode - 8 ohms
|Wire Gauge||Up to 12ga AWG|
|Power Requirements||100VAC to 240VAC 50/60Hz 2.5A |
IEC 320 type connector with 3 terminal
detachable power cord
|Standby Power||<0.5 Watts|
|Parts and Labor Warranty||2 years|
|Product Dimensions||8.5” (W) x 1.75" (H) x 10.5” (D) |
(21.59 x 4.45 x 26.67 cm)
|Product Weight||4.1 lbs (1.9kg)|