- Coming Soon
- On Sale
- Shop By Brand
- Cellular Signal
- CI Tools
- Connectivity Boxes
- Digital Signage
- Installation Parts & Accessories
- Lighting/Shade Control
- Media Distribution
- Outdoor Displays
- Power & Protection
- Projection Screens
- Rack Products
- Shading Solutions
- Security & Surveillance
- Video Wall/Multi-Viewer
- Wire & Cable
- Wireless Collaboration
- Brand Authorization
- Resource Guide
PRIMAL - 14AWG 2 COND ENTRY LEVEL SPEAKER CABLE 500FT (WHITE)
|Status:||34 In stock|
|Sold Per:||Per 500 ft|
PRIMAL - 14AWG 2 COND ENTRY LEVEL SPEAKER CABLE (WHITE - 500ft)
We introduce Primal Cable, which includes premium features priced for the economy.
Using the Right Amount of Copper Copper shaving is the #1 technique manufacturers use to save money. With ICE, you get what you pay for. Our Category cables are built to the full specification using the proper amount of copper. The right spec means the right performance.
Inexpensive cable does not have to be “cheap”. The problem with cheap cable is that it costs you time and doesn’t perform, forcing installers to regularly throw out wire in frustration. Not anymore. Primal Cable offers you a tangle-free box design and cable wind - on a budget. It’s the perfect solution for inexpensive cable that pulls well. Now get 100% of the cable from your boxes.
Primal 14-2, 14 AWG, 2 Conductor, Stranded, Bare Copper, CL3, CM & FT4 rated for audio applications. 500 ft box.
- Rated Voltage (V) - 300
- Rated Temperature (°C) - 75
- Product Standard Certification - ETL CL3 or c(ETL) CM
- Flame Test - FT4
Power-limited circuit cables for use as fixed wiring within buildings principally for Class 3 and Class 2 circuits.
- Conductor - Stranded Oxygen-Free Copper
- Component - 2C
- AWG - 14
- Insulation - PVC
- Nom. Thickness (mm) - 0.40
- Insulation Dia. (±0.2mm) - 2.7
- Ripcord - 150D Nylon Thread
- Jacket - PVC
- Nom. Thickness (±0.15mm) - 0.50
- Outer Dia. (±0.3mm) - 6.4
- 1 - Red
- 2 - Black
- Voltage - 300 Volts RMS
- Spark Test - 2500V DC
- Temperature - -20°C to 75°C
- Insulation Resistance (O/KM) - =200 M O/KM
- Dielectric Strength - 1500V AC for 2 s
BMP Box Technologies
- Big Mouth Payout - The 4-inch payout hole results in free flowing cable; eliminating kinks, knots, tangles and other pulling problems. It significantly improves LAN cable performance and results in faster and smoother payout of all cables.
- Cable Winding Pattern - Save time where you least expect it. Combined with the BMP payout hole, this unique cable wind means less time hassling with wire and more time working.
- 24kg Burst Test Cardboard - Translation: Really - Strong - Cardboard. These boxes hold up to plenty of job site abuse and last longer under tough conditions.
- Reinforced Handles - Dual-layer reinforcements mean the days of ripping your handles are over. This tougher, stronger and more rugged build helps maintain box integrity.
- Water Resistant Paper Laminate - Protects the box from water damage and prevents “soggy cardboard.” Keeps your cable dry. Keeps the box pulling.
- iLabel Print Legend - iLabel is a print legend to help you identify and pre-mark your cable for each ROOM, WALL and JACK location – and it’s printed on every one of our cables. The location and application information can be circled with a Sharpie. Each room is designated with an abbreviation that tells you specifically where the cable is going (ie. BR1, GAR, KIT, etc.)
- Ascending/Descending Footmarkers - Less scrap! These foot markers show how much cable has been used and how much is left - before you pull the cable. This reduces waste and helps you make use of all the cable in each box or spool. Foot markers are printed every 2 feet on our cables.
- Rip Cord - All Ice Cable cables have rip cords, to make the cables as easy to strip as possible. This is one area where many manufacturers try to cut corners.
- Oxygen Free Copper - Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) is used to ensure premium sound quality in your systems. Higher purity copper means better low level signal transmission and great sound.
- c(ETL) CM
- ETL CL3
Best used for non-critical Cat 5e applications. Tested to Cat 5e standard at 100MHz. This cable is not recommended for use with